Thursday 26 September 2013

Mysteries

Good afternoon my friends.
Please stop and visit for a while as this is has quite a few projects.


First this lovely SAL of `Jardin Prive`.
The next part comes in October.
Really enjoying this.
I have a collection of threads so decide to use those.
Cottage Garden threads: 108 Vintage Rose,202 Sweet Gum, 418 Blue Heaven, 810 Hyssop.
Sampler Threads: Highland Heather and Endive.
Weeks Dye Works: Mocha.
DMC: 838 and 3051.
Linen: Cream 32ct.              


I joined in with `The Country Yard` their mystery 
`A Christmas Noel` 
My Christmas colours are in the  fabrics and also there was three Cottage Garden Threads with an Aurifil red to stitch with.
I wasn`t sure that I liked the `Red Hot Poker` thread as I`m not into brights but it goes together 
so lovely  with this added.


Here is block one with peeper inner border.
I can`t turn the photo!!  
But at least block one is complete with the teddy bear sitting  on wrapped boxes.


Now `Chateau Hexagon` month 4 `Cranky Geese` with some more fabric.


Month 4 ready and waiting for next part.


I have stitched and made my hexagons.
A close up of my Geese block.
I love the little buttons that we get.


This is my 2013 Mystery with `The Country Yard`
Using Cottage Garden Thread `1001 Red Carnation`


month one: `Friends`


month two:` Believe and Laugh`


month three:` Tea for Two`


month four: `Love, Share`


month five: `Sharing the View`


month six : `Forever,Dream` 


month seven :`Birds Together`
Wondering what will be next!
Love my little parcels in the mail :)


This lovely `Lizzie Kate` Mystery Sampler`
came the other day.
The hand dyed fabric ` Doubloon`  32ct gives texture to this sampler.
As soon as I got my package I had to start.
Plus a bonus pattern. I hope to stitch this soon.
The Weeks Dye Works thread colours are beautiful.


This is my progress so far. 
I am busy with a few secret things at the moment so hope to carry on again tonight.


This is my progress on my Mystery Sampler designed by 
`Elizabeth Darrah` that I started a while back.
Not much more if I keep at it.


Well I hope you enjoyed your visit with me.
Time for me to go.
Happy Stitching,
Clare.

9 comments:

  1. Clare, all the stitching looks wonderful! I also am getting Lynette's BOM Chateau Hexagon but just the pattern, not the fabric. (It wasn't offered at the quilt shop where I signed up). But your hexies make me wish I had that fabri--just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww truly love your sal and all your stitching...
    I love the two gesse so much ..I love ducks from my heart and it's a special piece..
    Sending you love x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clare, you have been very busy with all your stitching and you are truly inspirational. Thank you for embracing so many of our "mystery" projects. We have so much fun bringing these to our customers and it is great to see all the work in progress. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely update Clare! Beautiful projects. Your LK mystery start looks great, it makes me want to start mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see all your projects - good on you for keeping up so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sew many beautiful projects you have been working on.. Love the Chateau Hexagon BOM.. I am still working on the first..

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of your work is so beautiful! I love the band sampler of Elizabeth Darrah great work!
    You are so busy with all the projects!!

    Love to hear from you.
    Have a nice stitching day, Evelyne

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have some gorgeous projects on the go

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are working on so many lovely projects Clare, they are all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete