Thursday 5 September 2013

My part of `Lets Celebrate Swap` Spring

Hello my friends.
Time to visit again.
 Please join me as I show my part of 
`Lets Celebrate Swap`.
`Spring`
Garden theme with special stitches:
Eyelet (over 4 and 6),
Closed herringbone,
Fly stitch,
Rhodes (over 6).


This roll I stitched and made up for Maria @ `Life on the block`.
I have her blog connection in my  blog list.
Even though I send early enough postie takes some time for Maria
 to receive her parcels but so please they arrive.
Here is a close up of stitched piece before I 
ladder hemstitched for ribbon and zigzag hemstitch for the hems.


Now I have kitted up one to stitch for myself before the pattern is out away.
Thank you for a lovely visit.
Also thank you for the lovely comments they make my day.
Happy Stitching,
 Clare.


6 comments:

  1. Aww truly so sweet *•*
    Huge hugs dear x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Clare,

    That is such a lovely needle roll. Have fun making yours.

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable spring bunny needleroll!

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very cute stitch, Clare!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love the needle roll with that lovely bunny!

    Have a nice week, Evelyne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love it and it is too beautiful to be a needle roll sew I have hung mine on the bookcase. Looks gorgeous there... Thanks again Clare...

    ReplyDelete