Sunday 21 July 2019

A stitching lady

Hello my friends,
I have had our youngest daughter and children staying with their pets
while they where between homes.
Yesterday was moving day.
There is still a few things left by my sewing area,
so no sewing for a few days.
 By Tuesday I should be able to get to my machines. 
Another lady finished on
`I belong to a cross Stitch Nation`.


I am so close to finishing and I will frame this one.
Please visit with the rest of the group
`SAL With a Difference`. 
Happy stitching,
Clare.

9 comments:

  1. Hi! Well! Good stitching! Hugs!
    Carmela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her little crown -- and I'll look forward to seeing the finished piece next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the little needles and scissors :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cross stitch nation is coming on very nicely, can't wait to see the next step xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun project! Happy Dance next time for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done getting any stitching done with your recent house full!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great progress! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These stitching ladies are so fun...love checking in to see your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete