Sunday 30 June 2019

sewing and stitching.

Hello my friends,
I`ve been sewing and stitching.
The last lady nearly finished.


Time to see what the other`s have been stitching for
SAL with a difference.
       
                           

I made this project bag by following Kimberly of
The Fat 1/4 Shop`s tutorial.
Mine is a little smaller but fits my project
and so I`m happy using it.
The back showing off the cat shelves.


My little quilt from Kim Diehl`s mystery on Instagram.
I have this ready to quilt.


This was a surprise in the mail from a friend in USA. 
When we were over there we went to a State Fair 
in Ohio,so this will be fun to stitch and remembering 
the memories.


So I hope you find time to stitch this coming week.
Happy Stitching,
Clare.

11 comments:

  1. Hello! Beautiful! I like "Lizzie Kate" projects! Good Summer!
    Carmela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you. I was wanting to be finished this time but family needs came first.

      Delete
  3. Maybe you'll be doing a happy dance next time, having finished your Cross Stitch Nation. As long as life doesn't get in the way of course! Meanwhile, I like your other projects too. Have fun with the quilting of your little quilt. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are closing in on the the finish of those ladies! The STate Fair cross stitch is a neat way to remember your fun times in the States. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the cat quilt
    claire93

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these ladies Clare. You also have some cute little quilts finished. I've just ordered more Kim Diehl fabric I need to finish a project. And what a great momento that will be of a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, you're so close to a finish on this piece! Love your quilts, too.

    ReplyDelete