Sunday 9 June 2019

Projects.

Hello my friends,
another lady finished,holding scissors for 
`I Belong to a Cross Stitch Nation`.
One more lady to stitch and then the remainder of the bottom border.
Then I can frame this.:)
Time to visit others again in the 
`SAL with a difference` 

Lizzie Kate`s `do your best` limited edition kit.
The bonus design I will stitch and make up soon.
The little scissor charm is so cute. 


This is weeks two and three of  Kim Diehl 
`Simple friendships 2 Quilt Along`.


Then these four churn dash blocks for week four.
Next week is finishing this mystery quilt.


Well that`s for me this time.
Happy Stitching,
Clare.

7 comments:

  1. looks like you'll be having a cross stitch happy dance for next time ^^
    claire93

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you are excited to be finished this sampler. The new lady has quite a fancy dress! On to the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost there! Looking great. Go girl go!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, lots of stitching and so pretty. I love your cushion especially, it's really cute x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely stitching on your Stitching Nation Ladies, Clare. I also love to see what you are sewing ...such great blocks. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your ladies are looking great!!!!

    ReplyDelete