Sunday 20 January 2019

A week behind.

Hello my friends.
The `SAL of a difference` 
I missed last week,
but have been stitching on this project,
just forgot to blog!
A few more flowers stitched.
For some reason I can`t get the links added of others stitching along.


The passion fruit vine is still flowering as well as fruit ripening.
They look amazing.


A few stitches on my `Noel`,when it`s not so hot.


This ornament is number one,
designed by Annie Beez Folk Art,
from `Crazy Annie`s Stitching`
2019 Country Christmas Ornament Club.
Maybe this is my next start!
But at least it`s a small one to complete. :)


 I have been stitching on my `Noel` We have finished the wallpapering and at last my 
framed stitching is hanging up.
I have been rearranging things and still have a little more to finish.
Then maybe some photo`s of this.
Well must get tea on and if temp stays some stitching.
Happy Stitching,
Clare.

3 comments:

  1. You have been busy! beautiful projects, looking forward to see your updates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely projects as always! I look forward to seeing what you have stitched on Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this amazing article on Craftlady in Kiwiland , I was Just searching for Commercial and residential Pack-Rat moving service in grove Illinois and found this amazing website of yours.

    ReplyDelete