Saturday 6 October 2018

SAL with a difference

Hello my friends.
I thought Avis`s SAL would be great way to finish
 a few of my stitching projects 
 and also later start something new.
So contact Avis to find out more if you are interested.
We stitch our own project which is the difference,
showing progress or finish  every third Sunday.
 Since I have only recently joined I thought to show my project
which will be :
`I belong to a cross stitch nation` 
by Heartstring Samplery.


I have changed the trousers to grey and thread to red,
but may a just that too.
So will show progress again on this 21st.
Happy Stitching,
Clare.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Clare, welcome to the group. That's a lovely project to choose for the SAL as it's easy to break up into manageable chunks. Looks great so far ��.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the group! It is a lovely group and will encourage you tremendously. I look forward to watching this grow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Clare, and welcome to the SAL.
    We'll all be adding your link on our next update and look forward to cheering you along with this lovely design.

    ReplyDelete