Sunday 2 September 2018

SAL Stitching

Hello my friends.
SAL`s:
`Peace on Earth`
To balance my stitching I think I may change part  
of the first flower.
(changing the colour I thought would help with my linen
but not so sure now.)
I will finish the vine leaves then to the house and snow flakes,
before  going back to the Cardinal. 


This the linen and threads from Nancy`s.


The start date was the first of September,
so Kath and I stitched together yesterday afternoon.
My camera batteries had gone flat :( so no photos 
till I came home for me.
So I have nearly completed the edge on on end.
Once snowflake sorted I want to start on Cardinal.


I was following the pattern with 1 over 2 but with 
these lovely soft threads using 2 over 2 is better.
So a bit of reverse stitching and staying up late
I was able to move on in the design.
I will get on with starting my day,
then stitch some on these two designs this afternoon and this evening.
Not sure which will be first.
Happy Stitching,
Clare.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Claire! I saw you on Kathy's IG. Took me awhile to learn it was YOU! LOL! I couldn't believe it. I'm also stitching the Tis the Season Sal. My fabric is 40ct Pear (but its dark) and a blend of different threads. Still working those out. But I started. Your progress on both SALs is beautiful. love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Geez. I'm on my sons computer. That's why it says Firebook and not Annette - California Stitcher but its me!!!

    ReplyDelete