Thursday 23 August 2018

Stitching

Hello my friends.
Back on track now.


Before getting onto my stitching,
Hubby has put up bird feeders.
This Tui has decided the sugary mix put out for him is what he wants.


This is the other feeder for the little birds with bread
and a bit of fat.
Tillie thought climbing the orchard ladder which she
hoped would bring  close to feeder,
 but Hubby had to climb up to get her down. :)


She then found she could climb up the tree.
Of course they all flew away,coming back once she had climbed
down. :) 


I do think she wanted to check what they where eating 
as well. So funny.


My borders on the last three blocks from 
The country Yard.




This months block from Delbrook.


`Peace on Earth` SAL,my progress.
My linen is a blue wash and threads from my stash.
I`ve used DMC Blanc, 3347 instead of Endrive.
WDW Baked Apple with ST Copper(suggested thread)
but stitched in different place. Instead of ST Forest Glade
I`ve used ST Dried Thyme.


There has been some reverse stitching as I tried different threads,
till I felt happy with my choice.


With the flowers I`ve stitched double cross stitched
to raise them up.
Well tonight I hope to finish vine,
so then stitch the words before going to the branch.
Happy Stitching,
Clare. 

1 comment: