Tuesday 5 June 2018

From Saturday to Monday.

Hello my friends,
I did have a lovely time sewing and a little stitching.
The third extra block.


All the blocks together


Centre of quilt pieced together.


This is the border fabric but needed to measure as pattern says 6"
borders but it is 8" for pattern repeat. So need to see if
have enough to do this. I did buy extra for binding.
Hope I have enough and use a different piece for binding.


I started back on this BBD .  
`For the Bird`s # 3`


My sleepy helper on Sunday.
Tillie likes the padded seats.


I was hoping to get quilt ready for quilting but I`d rather 
think on it before cutting.
Happy Stitching,
Clare.

2 comments:

  1. Your blocks looks great, and i love the bird from BBD.
    Greetings Martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt will be wonderful.
    Lovely little stitching.

    ReplyDelete