Friday 23 August 2013

Chateau Hexagon

Hello my friends.
We have a lovely day today though it started out quite foggy.
So glad you could come for a visit with me.
I have been stitching Lynette Andersons  `Chateau Hexagon` button club through
` The Country Yard`.


Patterns fabric threads of month 1&2.
There was a wait for threads and then I created my own mystery by filing pattern for month 1.
I forgot where I had put it!!!


Once found I really caught up.
Month 1 with the cute birdhouse button.
Love little miss kitty cat.


Month 2 with flower button and alphabet reminding me of a sampler.


Month 3 with glove button and I`ve spread a few of the hexagons that I have ready
for when needed.
I used three fabric for my wheel barrow.
Looking forward to the next one. :)
Time to go so thank you for your visit and lovely comments.
Till next time;
Happy Stitching,
Clare.




5 comments:

  1. It is great to see your lovely blocks Clare - great that you are keeping wup with them as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really lovely Clare and the first blocks I have seen completed in our fabric choice. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww they looking so sweet...I love them ❤
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your blocks look beautiful Clare and your hexies! I haven't started making them yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blocks look so sweet! And working ahead also with the hexagons-great idea. I just need to get started!

    ReplyDelete