Sunday 19 May 2019

Stitching and sewing.

Hello my friends.
I have finished another lady on
`I Belong to a Cross Stitch Nation.`
Only two more ladies to stitch
and a little finishing on border.


Please go and visit these lovely sites.
Then Kim Diehl has this new book 
`Simple Friendships 11` with Jo Morton.
Kim is has a Quilt Along going on Instagram using this book.
These are my blocks for week one.


I am trying to do Stitch Maynia so these are 
a few of my starts.  


`Bell`s on Christmas Day`
with suggested threads.


`Do your Best` a Limited Edition kit by Lizzie Kate.


And `The Stitching Bee` by Little House Needleworks
for the Silver Needle`s `Circle of Friend`s group.
Time to get back to my stitching so,
Happy Stitching.
Till next time,
Clare.

9 comments:

  1. Only two more to go sounds great. You're on the home straight :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little lady and beautiful quilt blocks! Wow, Maynia!! What did you decide to do for Maynia? I've never done it, but thinking I will next year. My plan would be small, maybe 4 new starts (1 per week).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be afraid to start a bunch of new projects without finishing something first! You newest member of Cross Stitch Nation looks great! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another stitching lady done! Love to see your Kim and Jo blocks..love their fabrics and designs. And what a great array of projects, all to get excited about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you'll be having a happy dance very soon!
    claire93

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new lady! I worry, however, that you've introduced me to Stitch Maynia... now that I (finally?) know it exists, it's dangerous knowledge to have. I'd have to remember to start small so I didn't get overwhelmed. I admire your multiple projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do such beautiful cross stitches....

    ReplyDelete