Thursday 18 April 2019

A last block and a first block.

Hello my friends,
This is the last block of $25 with
`Delbrook`.
I have sorted with Christine my layout to finish.
So now the wait while everyone else making theirs chooses
their layout ,then fabric`s can be ordered.


I am looking forward to putting this quilt together 
and working out how to quilt.
I stitched this kit and made the inner pillow for part
of my friend Katrina`s birthday gift. 


The first block of a mystery quilt by 
`The Country Yard`.

Well best get back to sorting my fabric`s for 
`Coming Home` 
by Sarah Fielke.
Month 3.
Happy Stitching,
Clare.

1 comment:

  1. I love that first quilt. In my head blue and brown just do not go together, but what does my head know - on this they look stunning and have a lovely fresh and clean look to them.

    ReplyDelete