Sunday 24 February 2019

Stitching and Sewing

Hello my friends.
I worked on my 
`I belong to a cross stitch nation`.
The top border is finished.
I am still not sure of mans jacket!


This project is for `SAL with a difference`.

 AvisClaireGunCaroleLucyAnnKateJessSueConstanzeDebbieroseChristina,
 KathyMargaretCindyHelen,StephLindaHeidiJackieSunnyHayleyMeganCatherineDeborahConnieClare, Mary MargaretReneeJenny,CarmelaJocelynSharon
Please visit and see how they are progressing on their projects. 

This is a block 4, from `Sew in Love` BOM by Edyta Sitar
with Fat 1/4 shop.


I made this project bag for a friends granddaughter.
Liked how this came together and my friend was delighted.


Peanut is watching `Country Calendar` a NZ programme,
with goats. It`s turned quite cold and raining hence the fire.
Well thank you for visiting and hope to post again soon.
Happy Stitching,
Clare.

13 comments:

  1. Looks great so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty so far. Keep stitching :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your room looks like a cosy one for stitching! Good progress having the banner done. I must check out that Sew in Love project...I love her patterns. Pretty fabrics you've got there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely projects and Peanut looks engrossed in her show! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Cross Stitch Nation is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Primitive samplers are so cool! I love your picture of Peanut, he is a cat with personality, I can see already. 😉 I love the "Sew in Love" book, it's on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oOOoh...looks chilly... but that's great to stay inside and sew... xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. good progress and the mans coat looks fine to me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You made so much progress! Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hurray, the top border done! It's so funny to see cats and dogs actually follow the action on the telly!

    ReplyDelete