Thursday 12 February 2015

Wednesday night Stitching

Hello my friends.
Last night I stitched my
`Quaker Christmas 11`.
I was up till midnight but pleased with my progress. 


For the month of February the letter
`E`
of the Christmas bunting.


Because I am working on lots this month I
thought this doll would be my `Birthday Month `
project.
I brought the kit and will post about her again at the end of the month.


The fabric in the background is part of
`Natures Journey` SAL.
I have a little more to complete on this plus
a few more fabrics to add.
I will be ready to show next week.
Hubby`s car windows where down so
Miss Tilly thought she would climb in.
I do not think she was wanting a ride!


Thank you for taking time to visit.
Happy Stitching,
Clare. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Clare ,love all your projects ,what a busy month for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cross stitch project is lovely...& will be gorgeous this Christmas. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quaker Christmas is lovely, I hope you can complete it by this Christmas.
    Love your kitty too!

    ReplyDelete