Thursday 1 January 2015

Finished at last.

Happy New Year my friends.
So pleased that you could visit
 we have not visited since last year. :)


This is December 2014 s `Smalls`  project for me:
Just Nan `Christmas Workshop`
My friend Katrina was able to get this for us when it came out in 2007.
Two of my non blog friends started this with me in 2008.
We stitched one day a month,quite steady for awhile then
the time got further apart.
They had other plans but I didn`t want to get ahead of them
 and I had other projects to do!
But last year I decided was time to finish mine.
I am so pleased that I have.


Work Shop open. 
Just love it.


The needle pages like little trees. 


A scissor charm on the thread cutter pocket
where the `Clover` thread cutter is.


The Just Nan logo charm on the pocket
 for the `Clover` needle threader. 


In the kit was this lovely waxed star with 
the cute bee hive on the pocket.  


The pin cushion tree is decorated with gold beads
and silk ribbon. I have removed that loose thread.:) 


The base was stitched as well.


As you go round there are either red or blue dressed elves.
This will go into the Christmas box to come out 
with the other decorations.
Thankyou Heather for a lovely `Smalls` show and tell
during 2014. I look forward to being part of Smalls 2015.
Thankyou for visiting.
Happy Stitching,
Clare.

5 comments:

  1. Clare-your Just Nan Christmas workshop is just adorable! Beautiful stitching again. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Clare - it looks like such a lot of work! Wishing you a happy and creative New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so much wrk Clare but it really does looks divine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous Etui, congratulations

    ReplyDelete