Monday 31 December 2012

Nearing the end of 2012

New Years Eve.
This year has been busy.
 I`m pleased to say with encouragement from you all that there`s one quilt finished and a couple nearly there. Also I`ve enjoyed stitching for others as well.


My SSCS gifts for De http://re-de-zinesblogspot.com.au/ .
 A applique Tea Towel, Christmas doll from a Homespun Magazine.
 The mouse ornament from 2012 `Just Cross Stitch Christmas ornaments`.
 The mouse close up was on my earlier post on the 1st of December


  This table mat 
,the star shown on the 1st of December
and fabric goodie bag shown below are my gifts from illene to me.
   

Another exchange that I was part of.


Ellen http://ellen-xstitch-passion.blogspot.com  recieved these gifts from me for `Christmas exchange` by stitched with love_ exchanges wih Lainey.


Kaye sent me these. Thankyou Kaye the nugart was yummy and I loved everything else.
 The reindeer is hanging on my tree. 
 The cute owl is a data traveler. My YD showed me that :).
 The bead mitten and stitchery pattern will be something to do at a later date.
 I love tins to keep threads in.
 Plus the ornament was one I looked,so thankyou for your lovely stitching. 
 Well looking forward to a happy healthy New Year.
Sometime there`s a good movie on at the local theatre on New Years Eve but not this year.
Since we where up at 4am for an early start for hubbys work  this morning I think we will be having an early night.
Thankyou for your visiting over 2012 and look forward to your visits next year.
Happy Stitching,
Clare.

8 comments:

  1. what lovely gifts sent and received Clare,happy new year.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great gifts sent and received in the swap..........thansk for being part of the SSCS 2012........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a happy 2013 Clare and many more hours stitching. You have been so busy sending and receiving gifts - they are all beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Gifts. Looking forward to stitching with you in 2013. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Clare! I am looking forward to being productive in 2013

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year!
    What wonderful exchanges and gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year Clare, you have been a part of some wonderful swaps, enjoy your lovely goodies, and I know the recipients of your beautiful work will be thrilled with theirs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a bit late with my visit here Clare... they are gorgeous gifts you sent, very lovely indeed, the Homespun doll is so pretty, great work for SSCS!
    visiting from SSCS list

    ReplyDelete