Saturday 24 March 2018

Another Project Bag

Hello my friends.
A few years ago Katrina of 
http://kiwistitching.blogspot.co.nz
and I had a SAL of this lovely 
design from Little House Needleworks.
`My Needle`s Work`.
I finished the stitching,then was going to make 
`A Stand Alone`
to frame it but this did`nt happen!
So pleased with the Project bag.
I used 513 Shadow Play by Maywood Studio
 in a rose blend for the lining.
Wonder what LHN project to put in this. 


I placed a peek a boo frame round the stitched piece
to bring out some of the colour in the flowers.
Here`s a close up of her.


Yesterday hubby and our eldest daughter went up to
Pukeora Estate for a quilt show and sales tables of different 
quilt shops. 
Hubby had the camera so not many photo`s of the lovely quilts 
on display for viewers choice.


I`m sorry no photo`s of labels of who made or the pattern 
where taken.
I usually do so. 
The applique was amazing.


Loved the colours in this `Wedding Ring ` quilt.


This was the nativity story written in some squares like a story.


Tillie was watching me use my computer so hubby 
took this. I`ve only just got up!!
Well time to get on with some more stitching.
Happy Stitching,
Clare. 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely project bag!
    Thank you for sharing the photos, those quilts are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clare, your needle work bag is gorgeous, well done. Loving the quilt photos, aren't people clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautifulpiece of your needlework and it looks great on the bag.
    Some gorgeous quilts on display.
    nice casual photo of Tillie and you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty projects and great idea,Thank you for the tutorial and for sharing !

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete