Sunday 6 August 2017

Two nights

Hello my friends,
Two nights stitching on 
`Random Thoughts`
as being unwell I`ve only stated again.
I have bronchitis.


Finished the butterfly and bee`s with white work.
Only little button to attach in centre.


The letter `L` complete.
Row of white work  for next Friday.


Stitching Circle with The Silver Needle.
`Threads That Bind`
sewing pocket.


The back has this lovely cotton reel in centre.


I lined mine with this lovely pink and red fabric.
Then using cotton reel part of pattern and using
WDW brick which I used in design instead of 
Ruby Slippers. 


Progressing on `Summer School ` part 1.
Well must get on to other projects that I need to have done.
I am still working on what I have decided for my draw so have 
not forgotten.
Happy Stitching,
Clare.

4 comments:

  1. Great progress in your embroidery work, I like the combination of cross stitch and whitework
    Have a nice sunday, Martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. There seem to be a lot of winter bugs going around at the moment. Hope you feel better soon.

    Beautiful stitching, love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have sick for to long..... Hope it clears very soon.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Clare!
    I found your blog tonight and was so happy to see all of your beautiful stitches. I have signed up to follow and look forward to seeing more of your work. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

    ReplyDelete