Sunday 16 July 2017

Stitching

Hello my friends.
I was to show stitching on 
Random Thought`s 
yesterday but have been unwell.
I noticed that I have reached 100 followers.
Time for me to have a draw for something I have made.
I will see how time goes and maybe bless three of them. :)


In this section my initials are to be placed.
I have yet to decide how to place them.
I  graph and then stitch at a later date.
The corners are Woven Leaf Stitch.
I started on the top right hand corner
following chart. Turned my work for the 
corners to place needle in the place.
A cute ladybird.
Happy Stitching,
Clare.

9 comments:

  1. nice work......hope you are feeling well soon........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are feeling unwell Clare. Are you designing the above stitchery yourself or is it a pattern from someone else. It looks amazing as does all of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress, I like very much.
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better--the stitching looks great

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks lovely, Suzi.

    http://suzi7.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your stitching is very pretty! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Clare lovely work my friend,hope you are feeling better now xx

    ReplyDelete