Saturday 31 December 2016

2016 nearing it`s end

Hello my friends,
this year has gone quite quickly.
We have had a busy month with little family staying
at weekends and now the Christmas to New Year for 10 days.
The last few days I came down with a tummy bug.
Not nice:(
Thank you Chookyblue for having SSCS 2016.
I sent my gifts to Tracy:
This table topper ,a cute Xmas cushion and of course 
a ornament of a snowman with a Koala bear .


My gift sent to me was this table runner with silver border and binding
from Lisa. 


Some of my other gifts where:
This sewing machine pad, herbal tea and Santa ornament
from my friend Kath.
I do like Log Cabin pattern.
I hope to make next year a curved Log Cabin quilt.


A close up of Santa ornament on my tree.


One of my sisters swap gifts with me. This year we decided on
an ornament:
I really love mine. :)


And a kitted project to work on.
The fabric was part of the wrapping but to be used as borders.
Cottage Garden Threads :Mistletoe,
Rosalie Quinlan pre-printed linen/pattern with 
backing for stitching. :)
This is on my to do list.


Katrina gave me a lovely Angels ornament no photo yet.
Plus these : Lizzie Kate `Joy to the World` pattern with
fabric and little button,stitched cushion, stitched bird ornament
and a lovely zipped bag.  


One of my no blogger friends asked me to quilt this lovely
wall hanging for her . She was pleased with the finished piece.


Before I got sick I stitched this,
hope to make up as a star once little family goes home on the 2nd.


Have a good evening my friends.
With a baby in the house we will be heading to bed before 
midnight. :)
Happy Stitching,
Clare.

4 comments:

  1. Seaspon's Greetings Clare and best wishes for 2017... I hope the tummy bug goes away quickly so you aren't spending your first days of the new year feeling unwell. You've shared a lot of beautiful gifts here, and I also love the quilted you finished for your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous gifts you made for your SSCS partner, love the stitcheries in the little quilt...lovely presents received too, hope you feel better soon....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clare lots of gorgeous gifts,happy new year my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blocks are so beautiful. You are such a talented stitcher.

    หนังใหม่

    ReplyDelete