Friday, 30 June 2017

Addition to our family

Hello my friends.
Yesterday our youngest daughter brought home 
our new addition to the family.
Tillie is still taking this on board!!


She`s usually laid back like this. :)


Still taking in the new member.


His name is:
Peanuts.


Elizabeth from Paisley`s Post and I  have decided to do this
Drawn Thread pattern `Random Thought`s` as a SAL 
together.  Once I found mine. :)
Hope I won`t be too far behind.
Elizabeth has started her`s as well.


This is how much I had already stitched.
I think I will stitch this as my Friday night stitching till 
we go away and return to it once home again.
Happy Stitching,
Clare.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the new addition! He's adorable!

    I will follow your lead and make Friday my Random Thoughts stitching day! Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete