Tuesday 15 November 2016

Belated gifts

Hello my friends,
with Ezekiel`s birth and that little family staying with us for over 5 weeks,
not much stitching was done.
Hence YD didn`t get her birthday gifts on time.
When she came a few days ago we gave them to her .
She was so excited they where hers. :)


I stitched this cute design from 
Stoney Creek Cross Stitching Spring 2015 magazine,
page 52.


I used suggested threads on 28 count Antique White linen.
Then framed it myself with foam acid free board.


With this owl fabric I made this toilet roll holder .
This is lined with black homespun.


A peg bag,shown on my trolly.
I sew the straps this way as the don`t seem to slip off.


Our little family.


Our daughter-in-law breast feeds with bottle top ups.
This our first born with his first born. 


Play time.
Ezekiel`s now 12 lbs 3ozs,
62 cms (24 1/4")
@ 2 1/2 months.


Tilly looks like she`s slid down the turned over play mat,
but only sleeping against it.:)


Well must get back to my secret stitching/sewing.
Happy Stitching,
Clare.

3 comments:

  1. How wonderful to have your little family visit for 5 weeks. Lots of lovely photos.
    Love the sweet Cross stitched owls. I'm sure your DD liked her great gifts you made her...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to spend the time with your family and to get to know the newborn :-) You've been busy sewing away, lovely little finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete