Monday 8 February 2016

Alphabet projects

Hello my friends,
February already started, this week has gone by so fast.
 Usually I have a kit sorted for my birthday month!
This year I will carry on with my SAL`s 
and try finishing a few quilts etc.
 Ele`s SAL part 2.
Ready to start part 3.


Drawn Thread `Sampler of Stitches`
Part 1,first page completed.


Part 2, D, E, F.
`D` stitched and dragonfly attached.


Pages 1 & 2 side by side.


I am enjoying both these projects.
Thankyou for visiting.
Happy Stitching,
Clare.

6 comments:

  1. Dear Clare,
    your stitching is beautiful.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both projects are beautiful and certainly very interesting to stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are very beautiful project xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your progresses Clare
    Have a lovely day

    ReplyDelete
  5. The little Alphabet SAL is lovely but the Drawn Thread piece is just amazing! I've seen it stitched before and it's so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work Clare, such a lovely sampler to stitch.

    ReplyDelete