Tuesday 30 June 2015

This months border

Hello my friends.
Yesterday I was at last able to do this months border
on `Tuesdays Mystery`
for The Country Yard.
I am late but happy as can use my cutting board again.:)


I love how these cotton reels came together.
I used design of `Serenity` from E book that I won
`Little Gems`.


Two different colour ways,
with challenge fabric threaded through.


My Lori Holt books


Ready with a new design board to 
join in with others in this SAL.
I have been taking notes so hope to catch up soon.


Every day a few more chore are being able to be done by me.
Still needing pain relief at night and crutch at times during the day.
Time to go for now.
Happy Stitching,
Clare.

2 comments:

  1. Farm Girl Vintage is pretty popular.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done with this latest border Clare! Clever spools and I love how you have pieced the border. I'm itching to start Farm Girl Vintage as well! Good to hear you are healing :-)

    ReplyDelete