Tuesday 19 May 2015

Tuesday Mystery

Hello my friends.
With having my operation I haven`t showed my 
`Tuesday Mystery`
from 
`The Country Yard`.
Every 2nd Tuesday of the month
 we email our progress to get the next part
With part 1 instructions we were given a piece of fabric
 to include in each part:


I choose this cat from 
`Kitty Capers` by Carol Armstrong for my centre.
In this block I used the fabric in one of the cotton reels.
The background is pieced.


In this border the fabric is shown much better of the tape measure print.
I have used pieces from the centre into the border.
The next part is waiting for me to start on this.
I will show my progress each time.
Till next time,
Happy Stitching.
Clare.

4 comments:

  1. It was a fun day at the shop Clare, seeing what everyone had produced! Have fun with the next step, and happy healing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so interesting watching a quilt progress... especially when it's a unknown...
    Great work... & I hope you heal quickly... xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet you block is! Love the cat playing with the spools - Beautiful Clare! Hope you heal soon. Sending you well wishes.
    love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute block...that kitten is so sweet! :0)

    ReplyDelete