Thursday 3 April 2014

Posted and other gifts

Hello my friends and welcome to my new followers.
I hope you all enjoy your visit with me.
I was invited to `The Country Yard` to celebrate 10 years of trading.
I was unable to go but Kerryn sent me this parcel.
There was also the 1st pattern for the next mystery quilt. 
I so enjoy being part of these. 
I will show that soon.


This lovely mug with the shops header printed on it,
a tape measure, potpourri and a label.


Showing the start of header on the mug.


 I joined Terri`s Spring/Easter Exchange 2014.
This is my exchange partners parcel which I took a photo of while waiting in line to post.
I pray it arrives quite quickly!
I sent it a little later with Hubby having eye operation put me behind.
Every day he sees a little more.
Checkup next week.


My daughter brought home the other day a belated gift from 
my friend Katrina of  http://kiwistitching.blogspot.co.nz
gave me these: a lovely stitched cushion, sticky note folio 
and a red zip pouch. :)


My friend Kath http://sheepiegirl.blogspot.co.nz/ 
soon after my birthday when we met up gave me these
to make a quilt that I saw on utube from
 `The Missouri Star Quilt Company`.
The honeycomb is cut in four and sewn onto the corners of 
the layer cake blocks.
I will get onto these soon. 


My YD stitched and made this card scissor fob and pin cushion for me.


A start on `Dear Jane` blocks.
#1 is complete.


Well it`s time for me to go,I hope you enjoyed your visit.
Happy Stitching,
Clare.

6 comments:

  1. Your belated birthday pressie looks beautiful! That dear Jane block is very cute! Not sure how quick your parcel will go, NZ post is hopeless! It took 10 days to get a letter-it would have been quicker to drive the 3 hours to get it! Enjoy your day, Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Clare... full of eye candy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday dear
    All the gifts are so sweet❤️❤️
    I love them all
    Lots of love for you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a wonderful quilt idea by the Missouri Quilt company. Can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Clare, some happy mail going to and from your place.

    ReplyDelete